Prepare this sweet treat before you embark on your next adventure!
- 4-1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 3-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup M&M’s minis
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Grease a 15x10x1-in. pan. Place Rice Krispies, oats, cornflakes and coconut in a large bowl; toss to combine.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Stir in honey until blended. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated. Cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in M&M’s and raisins. Using a greased spatula, press evenly into prepared pan.
- Let stand 30 minutes before cutting. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container. Yield: 3 dozen.