Not everywhere is covered in a blanket of snow or suffering from close to freezing temperatures this winter. The following destinations stay tropical and relatively warm year round!
- From their one-mile sandy beach to the local attractions that Emerald Cove has to offer, this campground is ideal for soaking up fun in the sun off the Colorado River in California. Some of their amenities include tiki bars, jacuzzis, casino gaming, mini golf, and a dog park.
2. Beverly Beach Camptown‘s picturesque view is not only captivating online but worth the travel according to their year round campers who post just as breath taking views on their social media pages.
3. There is no question whether the nation’s 50th state has some of the best oceanfronts in the county. Kauai Campgrounds in Hawaii has just that, with reasonable prices at their several campsites as well as activities that including golf, a pool facility, and youth programs.
4. Florida makes the list again almost 400 miles West at Camp Gulf in Destin, Florida. This beachfront features 16 different sites with concrete patios, picnic tables, and palm trees for all of the beachfront vibes you can soak in.
5. Similar in name, Gulf State Park in Gulf Shores, Alabama also boasts sunny weather this time of year with a host of water activities being just 1.5 miles away from sandy white beach. Some of the park features here include fitness classes, wildlife classes in the parks Nature Center, Arts and Crafts, Nature Hikes, Fishing, and Star Gazing at the Pier.
6. Last on the list is as South as we get today with Galveston Island State Park. GISP has beach side and bay side camping and includes activities such as swimming, fishing, picnics, bird watching, hiking, mountain biking, paddling, geocaching, or plain relaxation.
Have you been to any of these before? Should we add any to the list?